Lorna Luft: My Christmas Memories
With everything that’s happening in the world, Lorna feels that we ALL need a little (or probably a lot) of holiday cheer. Join Lorna for a concert sprinkled with cherished holiday songs and stories that span her amazing career. So, sit down and settle in with your best Christmas sweater for a night that will be sure to be a highlight of your festive holiday season!
Date: Thurs., Dec 17th
Time: 5pm PT / 8pm ET
Price: Concert – $25
1) Signing Up!
After Paying Above… Wayne Gmitter will personally send you an email with the link likely within 24 hours (which may end up in your junk/spam folder). Email him if you don’t get that email.
Don’t use PayPal? contact Wayne: email@example.com.
2) Technology? New to Zoom? If you would like to do a test run to make sure things are working… email Nich Anderson
Please… not the day of the concert.
3) Sharing is Caring: Send friends here to pay themselves but *please don’t send them the actual Zoom link you receive when you sign up*. Every home tuning in should be paying to support these artists.
4) Be ready for imperfect tech: The Zoom platform is great for many reasons but… sometimes there may be glitches and the sound/video quality and connection for each performer will vary.
5) What to expect: Lorna is planning for approximately 60 mins for the performance. FYI: you’ll be on mute much of the time. Audio is mostly for your host Nich and the performers. That said I may at some point give you power to unmute yourselves between songs to applaud (and then re-mute). Feel free to type in the Chat section (applause, comments, etc – I’ll send the chat to Lorna afterward and sometimes artists read the comments during the performance).
6) Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lorna Luft:
Born to the legendary Judy Garland and producer Sid Luft, Lorna began her career on her mother’s TV show at the age of eleven. She went on to perform on Broadway in Promises, Promises; Snoopy, the Musical; and Extremities. She has performed in domestic and international productions of They’re Playing Our Song; Guys and Dolls; Grease; The Wizard of Oz; Holiday Inn; and White Christmas. She appeared on film and TV in Grease 2; Where the Boys Are (’84); and Trapper John, M.D. Lorna co-produced Life with Judy Garland, the Emmy-winning miniseries based on her memoir Me and My Shadows. Her latest book, A Star Is Born: Judy Garland and the Film that Got Away was released on September 18 to rave reviews. She also celebrates her mother’s songbook in a one-woman show and CD, Songs My Mother Taught Me.
Artist Official Facebook Page: