Livestream – Jane Monheit w/ Max Haymer
Saturday, October 10th @ 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern
1) Timing: Let’s get this on your calendar, prepaid and please help get the word out!
2) Money: Artists… we should pay them! Money is collected upfront via PayPal. Don’t use PayPal? Have a friend who does pay for you or contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How much? $20 – They are worth it!
You will get an immediate receipt from PayPal (which doesn’t have the Zoom info)
I will personally send you an email with the link usually within 24 hours (which may end up in your junk/spam folder). Email me if you don’t get that personal email.
*** Please don’t check the box marked “Paying for goods or a service?” – it will just take money away from the artists.
3) Technology? Eek! Anyone who hasn’t used Zoom that would like to do a test run just to make sure they are able… email me
Please… not the day of the concert.
4) Sharing is Caring: PLEASE share the opportunity, but… don’t give away the keys to the kingdom. In other words, let people know how to sign up and pay themselves but *don’t send them the actual Zoom link* Every home tuning in should be paying. Thanks – You’re Amazing!
5) Be ready for Imperfection: Jane will be amazing… but it’s Zoom which can have issues and glitches. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
6) What to expect: I do want this mostly to be about music so expect about an hour of actual music. Also it’s good for you to know going in… you’ll be on mute most of time but I will give you the ability unmute inbetween songs to applaud. Feel free to type in the Chat section (applause, song requests, questions, etc) which they may or may not see or respond to during the show – but they will get a transcript afterward. I’m a typer so will be saying hello to you cuties during the performance.
7) Questions? email@example.com